1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Williamson Tunnels

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Jan 19, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Ticket sales already approaching 100 sold. I would advise booking in advance! Remember, proceeds from this event all go towards preserving our built heritage.

Pete: need to have chat with you about various stuff. Will try and contact you tomorrow.

2. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

>slight panic mode<

How/Where do I get tickets?
    What is the capacity?

3. HarperPR

4. pete c

good stuff. Love that they're selling tix themselves & not using some greedy agency.

I may have more live Harpic virgins for this one........

5. HarperPR

Another 8 or so tickets sold since last post.

Could we filter this gig out wherever possible online. Let's fill Mr Williamson's tunnels for the night!

6. peej

peej I've got a zappy little nappy

I'm so looking forward to this gig. It's been a long time since I saw Nick live (New Brighton Rythmm & Blues festival, 1999/2000?) I filmed the event for the promoter. Nick stole the show - even now, thinking about the encore (a fantastic version of 'Titties & Beer') always makes me laugh.

7. pete c

Where in the tunnels is it taking place? Is there a convenient auditorium-type tunnel? If so, how many people would fill it?

Got my 5 tickets already by the way, but may drag a few more peeps along...

8. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I think the total is 150.

9. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

£10 for a gig of this quality - we've never had it so good, I paid £8 for mine with concessions for the citadel, all I have to do is show my student card on the door - you cant buy a cd for that these days :w00t:

10. critch

Dammit! I forgot about my Student Card!

11. HarperPR

Critch, have you an update here with p+f's?

12. critch

I've just sent you one for st helens. Not been to liverpool so not done anything. Will do posters in the uni tomorrow. Flyers on the other hand i don't know. Do you want me to? If you do, i'll need to ask dim if he'll do me a tunnels one!

13. HarperPR

Fly, boy, fly: let's dig these tunnels!

Pete are you coming to this? (psst, wanna a poster?! LOL)

14. pete c

err, yeah. duh!

15. HarperPR

Simon, I'll mail you tomorrow.

16. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

williamson flyers are done.. same format as before.. 1 x a4, 1 x a4 page of four for flyering...

emailed ya... or uploaded to www.dim.741.com/nickflyers.html (well uploading now)

any probs email me on work addy 2185 at gmx.com - in meeting all day tuesday but will have magic wireless laptop wimme...

(at rather than @ stops those evil spambots.. :D)

17. dim

tas finished uploding... :w00t:

crap.. theres a slight misalign on the flyers... you got a black marker pen...?
    version i emailed does not have the alignment problem.. better than the first print though.. uploaded and then realised mike last was supporting in liverpool.. not sure i should tell him.. lol...

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  18. critch

Thanks alot. I got a few printed of the last lot and they will be winging their way around st helens before long!

I'll need to sting liverpool with them quickly - not long to go! I'm so excited!

19. dim

the old routine... print the ickle flyers...

cd player cranked up on bloodsongs or love junky.. and just hang around cool looking people.. wont take them long to ask who is playing... and you just happen to have a flyer... :D

20. dim

oy! pooheadpaula.....

get ooorff my fread...!

hello dear... :D